Hot off the back of celebrations for ‘Abusey Junction’ winning ‘Track of the Year, ...Read More
The Abram Wilson Foundation (AWF) supports young people to become the greatest version of themselves through music.
We work with a wide range of young people, from disadvantaged students between 11-16 years to up and coming musicians. We provide:
- Creative workshops in schools combining music with drama, dance and creative writing
- Training for teachers to help them teach more creatively
- Mentoring for talented, up and coming musicians
- Training for our mentees to become workshop leaders
- Live performances in the form of showcase events, gigs and touring
We’re on a mission to build an ever-increasing cohort of artists and educators who remain engaged with AWF throughout their careers, feeding back into our programme strands and ‘recycling their greatness’.