Ashley Henry is one of a new generation of musicians that have been raised with a wide range of ...Read More
The Abram Wilson Foundation (AWF) supports young people to become the greatest version of themselves through music.
We work with a wide range of young people, from disadvantaged students between 11-16 years to up and coming musicians. We provide:
- Creative workshops in schools combining music with drama, dance and creative writing
- Training for teachers to help them teach more creatively
- Mentoring for talented, up and coming musicians
- Training for our mentees to become workshop leaders
- Live performances in the form of showcase events, gigs and touring
We’re on a mission to build an ever-increasing cohort of artists and educators who remain engaged with AWF throughout their careers, feeding back into our programme strands and ‘recycling their greatness’.